The kitchen is the heart of your home. If it is overdue for remodeling, BCB Homes can help. We are custom home builders and remodeling contractors who have served Southwest Florida for over 25 years and can make your dream kitchen a reality.
About BCB Homes
BCB Homes is the largest custom home builder in Naples, Florida. Our mission is to make the custom homebuilding and remodeling experience simpler, more transparent and more enjoyable. Our streamlined construction process was designed to deliver your project as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
With an exceptional eye for detail and superior knowledge of building practices, our team will ensure that whatever you have in mind will seamlessly integrate with your home.
We approach every home remodeling project with meticulous attention to architectural and structural integrity as well as beauty and function. Please view our remodeling gallery to see examples of our work.
Top 5 Reasons to Remodel Your Kitchen
Remodeling your kitchen can vastly improve the functionality of the most important room in your home by making better use of the space, updating the appliances, and improving the storage capacity and traffic flow.
- Correct problems. As household needs change over time, kitchens tend to develop inconvenient problems, such as awkward configurations that don’t allow you to open the refrigerator door when a certain drawer is open. A kitchen renovation can help to correct these problems.
- Lifestyle. A major motivation for remodeling a kitchen is to rearrange the room to best suit your family’s needs. Perhaps you bought the home from a large family, but want a gourmet kitchen with more counter and storage space, a warming drawer, a dedicated wine refrigerator, and plenty of seating space. Remodeling gives you an opportunity to make changes that reflect your personality and style instead of someone else’s.
- Value. Homeowners often remodel their kitchens to increase the value or marketability of their property. Although the renovations require an investment, homeowners typically recoup 60-70% of the cost upon resale. You will also land a sale more quickly because most buyers choose a home with a remodeled kitchen over one that needs a lot of updating.
- Energy & water savings. Outdated appliances may be costing you a fortune. There are remarkably energy-efficient models on the market today can reduce your utility bills and place less stress on the environment. Renovating a kitchen offers a variety of ways to update to energy- and water-saving appliances and ecologically-smart materials.
- Accessibility. It may be necessary to remodel a kitchen to better accommodate the needs of mobility challenged family members. If someone in the family is in a wheelchair, for example, remodeling can make the room safer and infinitely more usable.
Whatever your reason for remodeling your kitchen, choose professional kitchen remodeling contractors with the skills, experience, and industry relationships to make your project the dream-come-true it should be. Contact BCB Homes today at (239) 643-1004 for a list of customer references and to get started on the next steps!