Pre-Construction Phase 1:
- Selection of your design team, which may include architect, landscape architect and interior designer.
- Setting budget parameters to provide preliminary pricing and detailed periodic budget updates.
- Selection of cost-effective and low maintenance systems based upon extensive research and experience.
- Organized procedures allowing you time to make the appropriate decisions throughout the construction process.
- Final detailed pricing provided prior to construction to ensure the best prices and selection of the most experienced tradesmen, subcontractors and suppliers.
Construction Phase 2:
- Monthly progress reports including photographs and schedule updates.
- Prompt communication regarding changes affecting schedules or pricing.
- Coordinated scheduling for a clear understanding of the various stages and status of your residence.
- Protection of your investment by providing the highest quality workmanship.
Post Construction Phase 3:
- Delivery of a clean, beautiful, finished home.
- Proposals and recommendations for maintenance contracts.
- A detailed warranty and maintenance manual outlining your home’s procedures and maintenance schedules.
- An unparalleled warranty and customer service program.
- 24-hour emergency service.