As one of the best home builders in Lee County, Florida, BCB Homes’ expertise lies in transforming creative ideas into exquisite custom homes. We are committed to making your homebuilding experience enjoyable and stress-free.
Based in Naples, BCB Homes builds and remodels custom homes from Marco Island to Sarasota in Southwest Florida for a variety of homebuyers, including young families, couples with older children, retirees and those investing in a second home.
We build in Southwest Florida’s most prestigious communities, such as Bay Colony, Port Royal, Grey Oaks, The Estuary at Grey Oaks, Mediterra, Shadow Wood at the Brooks, The Strand at Bay Colony, The Moorings, Coquina Sands, Park Shore and Aqualane Shores.
Building your custom home should be one of the most rewarding experiences. At BCB Homes, we provide a well-coordinated construction process and an unparalleled amount of accountability. Even after construction is complete, we will assist you with a variety of needs, from maintenance assistance to repairs to remodeling, for as long as you own your home.
Why Choose BCB Homes?
- 30+ years of experience building high-end custom homes, additions and remodels
- Deep roots in Southwest Florida
- Commitment to unparalleled craftsmanship and innovative design
- Premium materials and superior quality standards
- Energy-efficient systems and materials
- State-of-the-art Learning Center
- Attentive personal service for the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Meticulous planning and communication
- Recipient of many awards for our work
Our talented architectural teams can design a home that utilizes your own land to its fullest advantage while remaining within your price range. We also offer spacious estate lots in Hill Tide Estates in Boca Grande, Florida and in Tarpon Point Marina in Cape Coral, Florida, and exquisite completed homes for sale.
Energy Efficient Custom Homes
BCB Homes is committed to protecting Southwest Florida’s beautiful communities by using methods of building that are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our energy efficient homes include:
- The installation of energy efficient appliances
- Use of high-efficiency air conditioning equipment with programmable thermostats
- Pools with high efficiency pool pumps
- Recommendations for high performance impact glass in windows which is formulated to reject solar heat while maintaining visibility
- Glass shaded by landscaping, rooflines, awnings and shutters on southern and western exposures
- Construction of non-vented attics with insulation applied directly to the underside of the roof
BCB Homes constructs homes with concrete and concrete block for all exterior walls, arches, columns and balconies. Why? Because concrete is strong, requires minimal maintenance, cannot be damaged by water, and does not promote mold growth.
Focused on health and indoor air quality, a BCB home maintains a low relative humidity level by incorporating high-efficiency air conditioning equipment, separate dehumidification equipment and sealed attics.
Spray foam insulation works to minimize the intrusion of outdoor pollen, allergens, pollution, heat and humidity from entering the home, and controls moisture transfer through the building envelope, increasing the energy efficiency of your home.
As you look for the best home builders in Lee County, Florida, get in touch with BCB Homes at (239) 643-1004. We pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding your expectations.