On Saturday, September 24th at the Ritz Carlton Tiburon, a sold-out crowd attended the 2016 Sand Dollar Awards presented by the Collier Building Industry Association (CBIA) – Sales and Marketing Council. The celebration of winners was especially significant based upon the resurgence of building and remodeling in Southwest Florida.
BCB Homes was proud to receive six of these coveted awards in the new construction and remodeling categories as well as in the marketing categories. The following projects took home awards:
- Product Design of the Year $4,000,000 – $4,500,000: Aqualane Shores Custom Home
- Product Design of the Year $4,000,000 – $4,500,000: Port Royal Private Residence
- Whole House Remodel over $1,000,000: The Windsor at Bay Colony Private Residence
- Addition over $1,000,000: Estuary Remodel & Addition
- Space Renovation over $1,000,000: The Trieste at Bay Colony Private Residence
- Best Magazine Advertisement