Maintaining your home in Southwest Florida is important from both a health and safety standpoint and for preserving its value and beauty. If you are considering estate management companies to care for your home, BCB Homes has put together a team of professionals who understand the maintenance needs of high-end luxury homes.
BCB Homes is the largest custom home builder in Naples. The combination of our 30 years of custom building expertise and meticulous approach to inspection and preventative maintenance has enabled us to create a premier Estate Management team that will ensure that your home gets the attention it deserves.
Our services are designed to help you maintain your home and enhance the investment value of your property in Naples, Marco Island, Fort Myers, Port Royal, Boca Grande, Captiva Island, Sanibel Island, and throughout Southwest Florida.
Benefits of Estate Management
There are countless benefits to having the right Estate Management team working for you, including:
- Savings. A regular home inspection and maintenance program is money well spent. By being diligent about the upkeep of your home and property, you can ensure that minor problems don’t become major liabilities (that are always more time-consuming and expensive to fix) or cause your energy consumption and utility bills to soar unnecessarily.
- Less downtime. The worst time to find out you have problems with your HVAC system or water heater is when you don’t have cool, comfortable air or hot water. Routine inspection can help eliminate preventable system failures, maximize the life of your home’s complex features, and enhance its appearance.
- Peace of mind. Most homeowners have routine maintenance issues that are placed on the back-burner due to a lack of time, energy or skill. Whether you are at home or away, BCB Homes can manage your home and its components both proactively and reactively to ensure your peace of mind.
BCB Homes Estate Management Services
BCB Homes Estate Management service options include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly General Home Inspections
- Air Conditioning Systems Inspection & Maintenance
- Plumbing Inspections & Maintenance
- Window and Door Inspection & Maintenance
- Audio/Video, Electrical and Lighting Control Inspection & Maintenance
- Security Inspection & Monitoring
- Full Service Landscaping
- Pool and Spa Maintenance
- Exterior Cleaning & Maintenance
- Exterior Paint and Caulk Inspections & Maintenance
- Grounds and Structure Inspection & Maintenance
- Garage Door Inspections
- Elevator Inspections & Maintenance
- Roll-Down Screen & Hurricane Shutter Maintenance
- Pest Control
- Roof System Inspection & Routine Maintenance
- Dock and Lift Inspections & Maintenance
- Window/House Cleaning
A designated Estate Manager will serve as your single point of contact and will inspect and maintain your home and property according to your preferred schedule, looking for potential issues.
BCB Homes will provide inspection reports, photos and recommendations for maintenance or repair for items that may require attention. We can coordinate with your existing vendors to ensure timely repairs, or, if requested, can provide alternate options and source additional proposals.
Keep every aspect of your Southwest Florida home and property secure and operating efficiently with Estate Management services and have more time to do the things you enjoy. Contact BCB Homes today at (239) 643-1004 to learn more. All inspection and maintenance plans can be customized for your home and lifestyle.