Is the bathroom in your Port Royal home outdated? The talented BCB Homes team has the depth and breadth of experience necessary for the most complex of remodeling projects.
BCB Homes is the recognized leader in building and remodeling the most prestigious custom homes in Southwest Florida. Over the past 25 years, we have completed countless custom homes, additions and remodels from Marco Island to Sarasota for young families, couples with older children, retirees and those with second homes.
We have received many awards for our work, such as Gulfshore Business Magazine’s 2017 Best of Business Awards for “Best Remodeling Company” and “Best Residential Builder,” as well as prestigious Sand Dollar Awards presented by the Collier Building Industry Association, including “Best Master Bathroom Remodel $200,001-$300,000” for a Bay Colony home.
5 Reasons to Remodel Your Bathroom
Remodeling can be a major undertaking, but there are many good reasons to do it:
- Storage. Squeeze in as much storage space as possible when you remodel. Even in the smallest bathrooms, there is usually more space than you think. Bathroom walls can often be partially opened to build storage shelves into the space between the studs. You could also integrate seating that doubles as a storage area.
- Accessibility. Accessibility, comfort and safety are important to young families and empty nesters, but particularly to older adults who want to remain in their homes for as long as possible. Remodeling can make the room safer and infinitely more usable for everyone, as can a walk-in shower with a handheld showerhead and safety features, such as low threshold or grab bars in the shower.
- Value. Homeowners often remodel their bathrooms to increase the value or marketability of the property. A modern, up-to-date bathroom will appeal to prospective buyers more than an outdated one. Although renovations require an investment, they often lead to a quicker sale when your home is placed on the market.
- Energy efficiency. Bathrooms account for about 75% of a typical home’s water usage. Remodeling your bathroom gives you the opportunity to install eco-friendly low-consumption light bulbs, low-energy exhaust fans and reduced-flow toilets, faucets, and showers.
- Relaxation. If your bathroom doesn’t function for you, change it. Multi-jet showers, multiple showerheads, massaging showerheads, rainfall showerheads, and soaking tubs with built-in heaters and massaging jets are increasingly popular in upscale baths and can provide you with a Zen-like spa experience without ever leaving your home.
What to Expect from BCB Homes
BCB Homes will assign a dedicated project manager to oversee your bathroom remodeling project. In addition to working with your designer, your project manager will play a critical role in keeping you up to date, making sure the project flows smoothly and answering any questions that arise during construction.
Our state-of-the-art construction management software allows our project managers to closely monitor every detail of the construction process and keep you informed throughout the construction process. No matter whether you are home, at the office, or traveling, you will always have your finger on the pulse of the project through this cloud-based software.
When you are ready for bathroom remodeling in Port Royal, Florida, consider BCB Homes. We have the experience and resources to exceed your expectations. Give us a call at (239) 643-1004 to find out how we can help.