The kitchen is the heart of your Fort Myers, Florida home. If it no longer meets your needs and is overdue for remodeling, BCB Homes can help.
BCB Homes is the largest custom home builder in Naples, Florida. We put clients first, offering no less than extraordinary excellence and an uncommon commitment to meeting and exceeding their expectations. Our team is thoughtful and deliberate while focusing on providing solutions that meet your budget and long-term needs.
Our team of experienced craftsmen will make your dream kitchen a reality. We have successfully worked with design teams and artisans locally and from all over the world and have the skill, experience, and industry relationships to make your project the dream-come-true it should be.
We invite you to browse our remodeling gallery to view examples of our work.
Design Your Dream Kitchen
A major motivation for remodeling a kitchen is to rearrange the room to best suit your family’s needs. The layout may have worked beautifully for the previous homeowner, but not for you. A remodel gives you the opportunity to make changes that reflect your personality and style instead of someone else’s.
BCB Homes offers the finest in kitchen remodeling services, with an extensive selection of decorative hardware, state-of-the-art appliances, and modern plumbing products. Here are several other kitchen design ideas to get you started:
- Creative storage spaces.Look for storage options that are a marriage of form and function. Think custom wine rack drawers to house your wine collection, small appliance garages, and extra-deep drawers, especially by the range, to make cooking and storage effortless and give you easy access to large cooking pots and pans.
- Glass door fronts. Whether transparent, frosted or seeded, glass door fronts can make your kitchen design open and inviting and give your guests a glimpse of your fine dishware or collectibles.
- Quartz countertops. Skip the annual granite sealing, and switch to quartz. Today’s quartz countertops come in everything from solid colors to the look of real granite, but they are easy to maintain and resist scratches, burns and chips.
- LED lighting. LED lighting is friendlier looking these days, so consider using it along toe kicks as nightlights, under cabinets for proper task lighting, on the insides of cabinet doors, and concealed in the crown molding to wash the ceiling with light. They emit virtually no heat, so you can keep them on forever.
- Crown molding. Crown molding can bridge the gap between your wall cabinets and the ceiling, creating a seamless transition. In traditional kitchens, it can cap off the design with a final touch of detail.
BCB Homes can restore style, luxury and convenience to your Fort Myers, Florida kitchen by remodeling it to fit your vision. Give us a call at (239) 643-1004. We would be delighted to answer your questions and help you get the most enjoyment from your kitchen.