Life in Mediterra, Naples, Florida, should be easy and full of fun and sun, rather than maintenance and care duties surrounding the upkeep of your luxury home, so place a call to one of the best among estate management companies in the area, BCB Homes.
The Home Experts: BCB Homes
The estate management services provided by BCB Homes are essential to luxury homeowners. Our team cares for your home in your presence or absence. This care will protect your investment and improve the value and enjoyment of your home.
Why Estate Management Services
Choosing estate management services prioritizes your home as well as your time. You deserve to enjoy the glamour and beauty of Mediterra without having your weekends interrupted by home maintenance chores. The consistency we provide will also ensure that minor issues are handled before they become major expensive-to-repair problems.
Enjoy Life in Mediterra
A 1,697-acre gated community in North Naples, Mediterra is an elite neighborhood with a broad range of amenities.
- Grand, newly updated clubhouse
- Two championship golf courses designed by Tom Fazio
- Private beach club with dining, an elevated swimming pool, and cabana service
- A sports club with a state-of-the-art fitness center with a range of classes offered, wellness programs, personal trainers, three spa rooms, aesthetic services, a swimming pool, sunning deck, smoothie bar, bocce ball courts, and three pickleball courts
- World-class tennis programs with spectacular facilities and instructors with a pro shop, eight Har-Tru tennis courts, one of which is a stadium court and another a coliseum court
- Eight miles of natural parks and trails for walking and biking
The BCB Homes Estate Management Service
When you call on BCB Homes for estate management services, your home will receive the protection of a hand-selected Estate Manager. This person will collaborate with you to create a maintenance plan for your home that can be as comprehensive or limited as you like.
Our services will keep inspection and maintenance consistent to avoid unexpected breakdowns of systems.
The service we provide will prolong the life of your home’s appliances, structures, and systems.
The Estate Manager provided by BCB Homes is your direct contact, but you will have access to an in-house, on-call service when this person is unavailable. We will provide reports regarding the outcomes and any attention-worthy issues following inspections. If you have preferred vendors, we will be happy to coordinate with those companies to make sure that all problems are handled quickly.
Consider this non-comprehensive list as a taste of the services our Estate Management program can provide:
- Weekly Home Inspections
- General exterior and interior conditions
- Pool clarity
- Zone temps
- Visual leaks
- Stone surfaces
- Wood surfaces
- A/C function
- Window and Exterior Door Inspection and Maintenance
- Cleaning and lubricating
- Recommendations of needed repairs
- Air Conditioning Systems Inspection and Maintenance
- Keeps records regarding the A/C system
- Protects the warranty
- Records temp readings
- Test for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect electric connections
- Test drain lines
- Change filters
- Flush lines
- Clean coils
- Exterior Grounds Inspection and Maintenance
- Monitor the status of the landscape, pool, and other exterior features
Life without overwhelming maintenance demands will add to your enjoyment of your home in Mediterra, Naples, Florida. Call (239) 643-1004 for the peace of mind only the best estate management companies, like BCB Homes, can bring.