Fully protect your residential property in Bonita Springs, Florida with estate management services from BCB Homes, one of the best such companies in the industry.
The Purpose of Estate Management Services
Whether you have a demanding work or travel schedule or simply cannot keep up with your home’s maintenance, BCB Homes’ estate management services provide maintenance, inspections, and oversight, supporting and increasing the property value of estates in Southwest Florida.
Owning a home comes with obligations and responsibilities. Often, these routine maintenance projects go undone. To maintain a property appropriately, entrust the job to a professional estate management service like that we at BCB Homes provide.
We will appoint an estate manager whose role will be to create and implement a plan for your residence’s maintenance. With professional monitoring and inspections, small repairs and routine maintenance will protect the property from damage.
Consider all of the following benefits that come from securing BCB Homes estate management services:
- Avoid equipment failure and required repair
- Avoid larger repairs with regular maintenance and smaller repairs
- Lower utility costs with greater energy efficiency
- Increase healthiness of home and limit hazards
- Protect home’s appearance
- Maintain and increase the property value
- Lower stress related to property maintenance
The estate manager for your property will be your contact with BCB Homes. You will also have access to BCB Homes’ on-call service outside of office hours. You will receive regular correspondence regarding any potential problems or reports, and with your approval, your estate manager can facilitate repairs that need to be completed.
Estate Management Service Plans
The program you choose for estate management can include these and other services designed for monitoring and preventing problems with your property.
- Weekly home inspections – full inspections completed each week to note the status of exterior and interior home conditions. Your inspection can be customized to include various elements including the quality of the pool water, the condition of the generator, temperatures within areas of the home, the presence of leaks, the condition of the plumbing, tile, finishes, HVAC system, etc.
- Window and exterior door inspection and maintenance – each window and door to the exterior will be inspected by a tech. Included in this service is cleaning window tracks, oiling the window as needed, and spotting needed repairs or maintenance.
- HVAC system inspection and maintenance – protect your A/C and your warranty with a regular inspection through estate management services. An inspector will check temperatures, coolant, connections, drains, filters, coils, and every other element of the system to ensure proper function.
- Exterior grounds inspection and maintenance – An estate management service will make sure that your landscaper is performing up to expectations. The importance of this service is quite important if you frequently travel for business or pleasure.
If you are interested in estate management companies in Bonita Springs, Florida, BCB Homes should be your top choice. We offer years of experience in the building and renovation arena and will protect your property from the ravages of time and neglect. Arrange your customized plan of protection by calling (239) 643-1004 today.