Estate Management companies, such as BCB Homes Estate Management, are dedicated to helping you maintain your home in Lee County, Florida, and enhance the investment value of your property.
BCB Homes is the largest custom home builder in Naples. By combining 30 years of construction expertise with a meticulous approach to inspection and preventative maintenance, our skilled professional team can help you keep your home looking beautiful and operating at peak performance year-round.
What is Estate Management?
Most people live very busy lifestyles and often do not have the time to manage a multitude of home maintenance concerns. Others are absentee homeowners who are not equipped to handle emergencies or to oversee repairs.
BCB Homes has put together a team of professionals that understands the maintenance needs of high end luxury homes. Inspection, monitoring and maintenance services are tailored to your individual requirements and will ensure that your home is always secure and in peak condition, whether you are home or away.
Fully customize your Estate Management Program to suit your preferences and the physical components of your home. Services include:
- Weekly General Home Inspections
- Air Conditioning Systems Inspection & Maintenance
- Window and Door Inspection & Maintenance
- Elevator Inspections & Maintenance
- Audio/Video, Electrical and Lighting Control Inspection & Maintenance
- Pool and Spa Maintenance
- Full Service Landscaping
- Security Inspection & Monitoring
- Exterior Cleaning & Maintenance
- Roll-Down Screen & Hurricane Shutter Maintenance
- Pest Control
- Roof System Inspection & Routine Maintenance
- Dock and Lift Inspections & Maintenance
- Window/House Cleaning
Benefits of Estate Management Services
BCB Homes will design an inspection and maintenance program that assists you with your property’s upkeep and provides the following benefits:
- Maintain your home’s aesthetics
- Maximize your home’s value and resale potential
- Maximize the life expectancy of your home’s components, equipment and systems
- Decrease equipment down time and preventable failures
- Timely, routine maintenance to circumvent large-scale repairs
- Reduce safety hazards and health risks
- Reduce energy consumption and utility bills
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your home is professional maintained year-round
We will hand select an estate manager for your home who will inspect and maintain your home and property, looking for potential issues. Inspection reports, photos and recommendations for maintenance or repair are provided for items that require attention.
As you search for highly qualified estate management companies in the Lee County, Florida area that can help you keep your luxury home in top condition, contact the experienced BCB Homes team at (239) 643-1004.