The best thing about remodeling the bathroom in your Marco Island, Florida home is that you can create the atmosphere you’ve always wanted, save on your utility bills, and increase the value of your property. BCB Homes can help.
BCB Homes brings decades of experience to each luxury home construction or remodeling project we undertake. Over the past 25 years, we have completed countless custom homes, additions and remodels from Marco Island to Sarasota for young families, couples with older children, retirees and those with second homes.
Our team of experienced craftsmen will make your design a reality. If you have specific ideas of what you would like your newly remodeled bathroom to look like, the BCB Homes Learning Center will give you a great view of what your selections of flooring, tile, lighting fixtures and wall texture will look like in your new bathroom.
5 Reasons to Remodel Your Bathroom
Remodeling a bathroom can breathe new life into your home. Even without changing the size of the room, BCB Homes has helped clients achieve a more appealing and comfortable space that gives every family member more convenience and privacy.
While remodeling can be a major undertaking, there are many good reasons to proceed:
- Storage. Every room needs storage of some sort but bathrooms are often neglected. Squeeze in as much storage space as possible when you remodel. Bathroom walls can often be partially opened to build storage shelves into the space between the studs. You could also integrate seating that doubles as a storage area.
- Accessibility. It is sometimes necessary to remodel a bathroom to better accommodate the needs of mobility challenged family members. If someone in the family is in a wheelchair, for example, remodeling can make the room safer and infinitely more usable, as can a walk-in shower with a handheld showerhead and safety features, such as low threshold or grab bars in the shower.
- Value. Homeowners often remodel their bathrooms to increase the value or marketability of the property. A modern, up-to-date bathroom will appeal to prospective buyers more than an outdated one. Although renovations require an investment, they often lead to a quicker sale when your home is placed on the market.
- Energy efficiency. Bathrooms account for about 75% of a typical home’s water usage. Remodeling your bathroom gives you the opportunity to install eco-friendly low-consumption light bulbs, low-energy exhaust fans and reduced-flow toilets, faucets, and showers.
- Relaxation. A major motivation for remodeling a bathroom is to transform it into a more relaxing space. Multi-jet showers, multiple showerheads, massaging showerheads, rainfall showerheads, and soaking tubs with built-in heaters and massaging jets are increasingly popular in upscale baths and can provide you with a Zen-like spa experience without ever leaving your home.
BCB Homes is proud to have won many awards over the years. We encourage you to browse our remodeling gallery for examples of our work.
If there is a bathroom remodeling project in the future of your Marco Island, Florida home, give BCB Homes a call at (239) 643-1004. Whatever vision you have, we can make it happen.